malu mader alessandra negriniLakefront Lots on Castle Rock Lake and Private Sand Beach Lakes.
Castle Rock Lake, Wisconsin
Buy Lakefront and Lake Access parcels direct from developer.
“Midwest’s Best Kept Secret”
Castle Rock Lake is Wisconsin’s 4th largest lake. It is located just 3 hours from Chicago and Minneapolis, 2 hours from Milwaukee, 1 hour from Madison, and 20-25 minutes from the Wisconsin Dells.
With its natural beauty, friendly people and incredible lakefront Castle Rock Lake is Wisconsin's premier recreational lake. Nowhere in the Midwest do you have a location that is so convenient to major cities, but still a world apart.
Why Buy at Castle Rock Lake:
•Lakefront lots at Castle Rock Lake are in limited supply.
• “It is the Midwest’s best kept secret!” DuPont Registry.
• Close proximity to Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis.
•Castle Rock Lake is a great boating, skiing, fishing & sailing lake.
Advantages of Buying from Us:
• We purchased large tracts of waterfront and lands on/around Castle Rock Lake. We do all the land development work ourselves. Because of this we are able to offer you new waterfront property at very competitive prices.
• Paved roads, extensive landscaping, antique-style street lanterns in some areas, buried utilities (including sewer), high-speed internet and strict covenants to ensure value.
• All lots are guaranteed buildable and come with a warranty deed. You can use your own builder. There is no time limit to build.
• No haggling over price. Prices are set at or below market value.
alessandra negrini fotosAdvantages of Private/Spring Fed/Sand Bottom Lakes at
Stone Gate Lake
and Copper Point:
• You get the best of both worlds---Your own sand beach, crystal clear water, walkout basements on all lots. You can swim, fish, sail, canoe, kayak, etc. right off your own sand beach. When you want to waterski or go onto Castle Rock Lake, you simply go to a boat slip on Castle Rock Lake.
• The spring fed/sand bottom lakes are stocked with fish.
• The inner private lakes are so nice that the developers built their own residences on one of them.